Celebrating Wellness

Celebrating Wellness
The Journey Begins!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Vitamins

I have been really horrible at taking any kind of medicine, especially vitamins. I guess its because I just can't keep them down and or I hate the taste of them. Regardless, I was told I need to take them because this would help me with my diabetes.

In the past I have tried One a Day Vitamins for Women and Centrum. Both of these were so big and hard for me to digest. I decided to use Vitality by Melaleuca. So far, they are smaller in size and I don't taste them after I swallow.

I have been using the product for a week now. I did skip Saturday and can honestly say I felt a lack of energy and didn't know why until today. I will keep using it and give you a more accurate testimony by next month. Just the fact that these vitamins break down differently in your system made me want to give them a try. The price is good too. I am getting the multi-vitamin and the calcium tablets for $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment